The website of Traumabehandeling uses Google Analyzer cookies.
Cookies are small files stored on your computer when you visit our website.
We use these cookies to analyse traffic to our website to
- determine unique users
- determine the geographical location of our visitors
- remember the number and time of current and previous visits
- determine which pages are preferred or skipped by our visitors
- determine the search engine queries visitors used to visit our website
- determine the start and end of a session
- determine and remember the browser and settings visitors use on our website
- remember the value of visitor-level custom variables
This information is used to tailor our website to the needs of the visitors.
Are your personal data stored?
Information in these cookies is not converted to persons. Google cookies are online analysed with the software of Google.
Information Google collects is saved on Google servers in the United States. Google can provide this information to third parties when requested for legal reasons or when third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
Traumabehandeling has no influence on this process.
You do not want cookies
That is very well possible. All browsers have an option in their settings to disable cookies.
You can also install a Google opt-out plugin
With this plugin enabled, your visits to websites using Google Analyzer do not count for the statistics.
Facebook and Twitter
On this website you see buttons to share or promote pages on the social networks of Facebook and Twitter. These buttons work on code provided by Facebook and Twitter and place a cookie from these networks. To see the workings of these cookies, check your accounts on these networks.